Flytech Avaiation is official center for Aviation English Test approved by DGCA. The examiner of the test is Capt.Mamatha for appointment contact Mr.Murali 9393936670.
As per DGCA Regulation for Aviation English
The applicant / Pilot for a language proficiency endorsement shall demonstrate an operational level of language proficiency both in the use of phraseologies and plain language. To do so, the applicant / Pilot shall demonstrate the ability to:
- (a) Communicate effectively in voice only and in face to face situations;
- (b) Communicate on common and work related topics with accuracy and clarity;
- (c) Use appropriate communicative strategies, to exchange messages and to recognize and resolve misunderstandings in a general or work related context;
- (d) Handle successfully the linguistic challenges presented by a complication or unexpected turn of events that occurs within the context of a routine work situation or communicative task with which they are otherwise familiar; and
- (e) Use a dialect or accent which is intelligible to the aeronautical community.
Except for pilots who have demonstrated language proficiency at an expert level (Level 6) ,in accordance with Appendix 1, the language proficiency endorsement shall be reevaluated every
- (a) 3 years if the level demonstrated is operational level (Level 4) in accordance with Appendix 1
- (b) 5 years if the level demonstrated is extended level (Level 5) in accordance with Appendix 1