Multi Engine Rating
MULTIENGINE RATING (MER)
• 10 hours dual instruction in Beech Baron B-58
• 5 Hours of solo flight time on Beech Baron B-58
• 20 Hours ground instruction Beech Baron B-58 training manual
• 2 Hours in Beech Baron B-58 for flight-test
Training for the Instrument Rating provides the skills necessary to fly in instrument meteorological conditions. Besides teaching you to fly “on the gauges,” instrument flight training will teach you to fly with precision in an increasingly complex air traffic system. Addition of the instrument rating will provide new usefulness arid versatility to your license
• Private or Commercial Pilot Licence
• Current medical certificate
• Current FRTO and COP/RT/R LICENCE
• Should have passed Pilot’s technical examination (Specific) conducted by DGCA.
Completion of the course allows a pilot to act as pilot in command of the specific multiengine airplanes.