Why Study Here
WHY STUDY HERE:
- We have reached the academic excellence in Aviation Education with a strong academic expertise in delivering course for more than Decade.
- We have many specialist facilities to support our courses, including: a mock up Jet Engine Laboratory complete with teaching aids. Our Radio , Instrumentation and Airframe labs are of the kind to deliver practical hands on knowledge to our students.
- Our degree courses are both vocational and intellectually stimulating - many employers and professionals help to design our courses, provide paid placement opportunities and guest lecturers
- Flytech Aviation is working towards Academic partnerships with several internationally acclaimed Aeronautical Universities and Research Institutes to benefit Indian Students
- Our supportive environment includes mentors for freshers, student peer support and personal academic guidance, as well as excellent learning facilities
- Our spectacular new state of the art Real time Simulator Centre equipped with ATC 610 and ATC 810 , is making the skills our pilots more better than any one. With a 24/7 access its one and only such center for the benefit of students.
You can learn how to fly Remote Controlled Helis, and model planes, whatever course you're on
- Most students can take up hobby flying by enrolling for PPL.
- Our international students hail from as far afield as Africa and Middle East.
- Competitions make our students to at par with education standards and adding the spirit to Aviation Education in India.
- Our alumni include: the pilots and engineers who are making the Indian Skies safer each and every day are employed with Major Airlines , MRO, and Charter Companies
The organization operates single engine Cessna 152 and Cessna 172S aircraft for flying training activities. Simulators utilized are the ATC 610 and ATC 810.
Other than the above, Flytech owns the following aircraft that are utilized for demonstration purposes during training - one Hawker Sidley HS 125 pressurized aircraft, one Dakota DC -3, two twin engine aircraft Beech Baron B 58’s, along with 3 Helicopters (Chetak, Bell 206 and Lama).